so my mother was talking to me, in a very mildly cynical tone about how I have nothing to do at home and I did not do anything productive, nor do I have any effort on looking for things to do.
ehem. excuse me.
i did not want to tell her that i cannot go out because she has been hogging the car. right now there is only one car at the house, and she has a bit of a trust issue with me and cars.
so i effing hate it. its not like all i do was to eat shit and sleep.
2 comments:
Sweetie, I know how you feel. I'm in the same position, getting the exact comments from my mum. And similarly, the reason I am not really excited about the prospect of working is because, there's no transportation that will make my presence available to wherever that is
exactlyyyyyy.
why do moms think we are doing nothing when each time they are not checking on us we are actually doing something purposeful like chores? haih3 anyways, sorry bout botang.just read bout it. selalu nmpk psal kuda je
~nopuln
Post a Comment